- Serves: 1 person
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Start off by marinating the fish with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon, set aside to marinate
- In a hot frying pan heat 4 tablespoons of oil and panfry the fish each side until browned about 5 minutes per side
- Remove the pan and set on tissue paper, clean the pan and add the butter and the onions until translucent
- Add garlic paste, fry until slightly browned.
- Add the milk and allow to cook down to a thick consistency.
- Lastly add the cream and combine with the milk mixture, season sauce and return the fish into the pan.
- If fish is slightly under cooked, add 4 tablespoons of water and baste the fish continuously.
- Serve hot after sauce has thickened and fish is cooked.
You may also like