- FOR STEAMING
- Start by boiling the water and the salt.
- Add the Managu after washing and draining.
- And allow to steam for 12 minutes.
- Remove them from the water and cool(shock) in ice cold water.
- After cooling, remove the excess water by squeezing the managu into balls with your hands.
- Slice each ball 3 times.
- In a separate pot heat butter and fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the milk and mala and allow to thicken
- Add managu and mix evenly and fully coated.
- Add the managu and allow excess liquid to evaporate and everything is combined
- Serve hot with Ugali.
You may also like