- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Combine all ingredients for the meat balls and keep overnight
- Shape into considerable sized- meatballs on the next day
- Pan-fry each side in hot oil until browned, set them aside
- In the same pan drain the excess oil and leave about a tablespoon of oil add the tablespoon of butter.
- Start combining the ingredients of the sauce.
- Begin with the onion until a slight translucent color is achieved
- Add the ½ cup of water and then garlic and chili
- Add the cream and meatballs
- Add the one cup of water and cover to allow the mixture to cook through as you keep basting it
You may also like