- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Add 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and the paprika together with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Using your hands roll each small scoop of potatoes and roll them into balls, place them into the flour which is on a plate.
- Roll them around ensuring they are well coated.
- Mix the dried herbs into your bread crumbs on a seperate plate.
- Take the two eggs and whisk them on a plate and roll your potato balls in them.
- Place into the breadcrumbs and herb mix and ensure they're well coated.
- Heat your vegetable oil to 180 degrees centigrade and add your croquet potatoes and deep fry until crispy.
You may also like