- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pot heat a 1/8 cup of oil and add your cardamom, cumin seeds and chili for 5 minutes.
- Add your onions and cook down until slightly browned.
- Add your garlic paste, chicken cube and spices and toast for 7 minutes add your chicken and cover it allowing it to cook slightly.
- Add the coconut milk and the water and cover the chicken allowing it to cook for about 30 minutes on low heat.
- Take off the heat when the liquid has evaporated and thickened. Allow to rest for 30 minutes reheat and serve with rice.
You may also like