- Serves: 6 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- BREAD CRUMBS
- Place in a warm oven at 100 degrees and allow to dry for 1 hour.
- place in a food processor and blitz until fine and course
- THE CUTLETS
- Cook the minced meat by breaking it up in a hot pan with 3 tablespoons of oil
- After cooked through add the spices, coriander, onions, and garlic paste mix evenly and allow to heat through for 3 minutes.
- boil potatoes until fully cooked through and then mash.
- Incorporate the potatoes and the cooked minced meat and mix evenly.
- using a soup spoon scoop some of the mix and roll into balls and set aside until finished rolling.
- In a separate small bowl whisk the eggs thoroughly
- Place each ball one at a time in the egg mixture and into the bread crumbs do this for all of the balls.
- To get a crunchier exterior redo the process above again.
- Deep fry until golden brown remove and set on serviette and serve hot.
You may also like