- Place your cake mix in a large bowl, create a well in the center of the flour, add the oil, water and eggs and mix evenly. Or simply follow the instructions at the back of your cake mix box.
- Grease a round baking tray, and pour in your cake batter, Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.
- Remove it from your oven and set it aside to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Using a spoon put the chocolate Nutella in the center of the cake and spread around lightly, using a piping bag if you do have one add the whipped cream around the Nutella ensuring its evenly spread out.
- Chill in a fridge until you’re ready to serve.
You may also like