- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Combine sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and carrots.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon and create a well in the middle. Add the carrot mixture and mix evenly.
- Grease a baking tray with a little butter and pour the cake mix. Knock it on the table before baking.
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees for 25 minutes, pour in the mixture and bake
- Bake for 35 minutes until the top is spongy and the knife comes out clean
You may also like