- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix your lemon juice, honey, ginger and oil together.
- Add your cucumber, kiwi and coriander, mix well and set aside to marinate slightly.
- Toast your seeds in 1 tablespoon of oil and season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Assemble your salad by placing your lettuce at the base, add your marinated kiwi and cucumber over the lettuce and pour excess dressing all over meal.
- Pour toasted seeds over and serve.
You may also like