- Serves: 1 person
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a pan heat 3 tablespoons of oil and pan fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the sesame oil, zucchini and the garlic paste then toss lightly.
- Break the eggs and scramble in the pan until slightly firm, add the soy sauce and mix evenly.
- In a separate pot cook your noodles and add them into the mix in the other pan with the stir fried contents.
- Toss evenly making sure all contents are incorporated, sprinkle the coriander and toss evenly.
- Serve hot.
You may also like