- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pot heat an 1/8 cup of oil and add onions, pan fry until translucent.
- Add your garlic, ginger, chicken cube and spices and toss until aromatic.
- Add your tomatoes and a pinch of salt then allow the tomatoes to breakdown.
- Add your washed rice and stir well, add 2 cups of hot water.
- Allow to cook until water is evaporated, add your assorted vegetables and mix into meal.
- In a separate frying pan, cook the three eggs and after scrambling, add into rice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
You may also like