- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pan heat 1/3 cup of oil and pan-fry your onions until translucent and slightly browned.
- Add your chili and garlic paste and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add your tomato paste and allow to toast until aromatic. Add your tomatoes and 1/3 cup of water and allow the tomatoes to breakdown into a sauce.
- Add the coriander and mix well. create a couple of mini depressions in the sauce and break your eggs in each.
- Allow the eggs to cook, sprinkle lightly with salt & black pepper and serve hot.
You may also like