- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 2hours 15 minutes
- Start by combining your sugar, yeast and warm water and activate the yeat, mix ypour flour and salt and combine.
- Create a well and pour in liquid into the well, plus the oil. create a dough and kneed for about 4 minutes.
- Cover with a dump cloth and allow to rise in a warm area for 1 hour
- FOR FILLING
- Sautree your onion with 1/8 cup of oil and pan fry your onions until translucent, add your garlic and allow to get aromatic. set aside.
- After the hour knock down your dough and roll it out, in the centre align your sauteed onion and garlic.
- cut 5 cm thick frills and fold them over eachother, cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Eggwash lightly and bake in an oven at 200 degrees for 35 minutes, after serve hot.
You may also like