- Serves: 1 person
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- In a small cooking pot, add the sugar and strawberries
- Split the tea bag and pour the contents inside the pot. Allow the sugar to melt slightly as mixing gently
- Pour the 1 cup of water and allow the strawberries to cook through.
- Ensure you attain a medium to thick syrup consistency.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and the strawberry syrup in a blender and blend
- Once blended into a smooth paste, allow to chill and serve cold.
You may also like