- Marinate the beef with 2 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of garlic and 2 sprigs of rosemary, salt and pepper, refrigerate overnight.
- Skewer the beef cubes and set aside, about 4 beef cubes per skewer.
- Pan fry the beef in a hot pan without any oil until browned on all sides, place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a clean pan add butter, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic and the remaining rosemary, allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooking cream and allow to thicken.
- Remove skewers, pour sauce over skewers and serve hot.
- The sauce can also be served on the side.
You may also like