- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 1Hour
- Cook the onions with 1 tablespoon of butter and allow to brown slightly.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, add a generous pinch of salt and black pepper
- Add your browned onions.
- Take a separate tablespoon of butter grease and a baking tin, in which you will layer the sliced potatoes as sprinkle the chopped coriander on the layer.
- Do this to the top and leave about 1 ½ Cm from the top of the container
- Pour the egg and cream mixture over the potatoes and bake at 180 degrees for 50 min
- Keep checking for doneness, once ready add the heat to 200 degrees and allow to brown and become golden.
You may also like