- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and cook the onions slightly or until translucent.
- Add the broccoli and the french beans and cook them until they get a bright green colour
- Add the zucchini and the spinach and cover to allow them to wilt
- Whisk your eggs with the coriander and pour over the veg mix ensuring its evenly covered.
- Cover the eggs and turn down the heat to low and allow the eggs to cook
- After the top has catalyzed or cooked, serve hot.
You may also like