- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Heat an 1/8 cup of olive oil in a hot pan and cook your capsicum for 15 minutes on high heat, season evenly and allow to char slightly.
- Create a small part for the chicken breats on the pan, and pan fry one side for 10 minutes.
- After these 10 minutes add the garlic paste on the peppers and toast.
- Remove capsicum carefully, turn the chicken breast, in the same pan pour 1/4 cup of water and allow to comepletely evaporate turning your chicken after every 5 minute.
- Place your cucumber and tomato slices on one side and your rocket down the middle and your pan fried capsicum at the end.
- Place your chicken in the middle and squeeze over lemon juice and serve.
You may also like