- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Start by cutting your halloumi cheese into finger long sticks.
- In a large pan, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and pan fry your halloumi cheese until evenly browned,take out of pan and set aside.
- Pan fry your yellow capsicum until slightly charred , remove from pan.
- Pan fry your onion until slightly cooked glaze with 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, remove from pan.
- Whisk all ingredients with 4 tablespoons of olive set aside.
- Incorporate all ingredients including vinaigrette into salad.
- Serve Immediately
You may also like