- Serves: 1 person
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- In a large pan heat, 3 tablespoons of oil and pan-fry your onions until translucent, add your snow peas and 1/4 cup of water.
- Place your baby spinach over, and allow the water to evaporate. Remove your veggies and set aside.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oil and pan-fry your garlic paste until aromatic and slightly browning and add 1/4 cup of water and the juice of lemon.
- Place your fish over and allow water to evaporate, turn twice ensuring each side is cooked through.
- Place over your veggies and serve hot with a lemon wedge.
You may also like