- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Start by incorporating your sugar and butter together, and place in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, add the rest of the ingredients except the flour and mix evenly until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large bowl add your flour and create a well in the centre, add the liquid content and mix evenly ensuring all the lumps are whisked out.
- Grease your baking tray and add the cake batter and bake in the oven 180 degrees for 28 minutes.
- After baking, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Glaze over with natural yoghurt, a slight drizzle of honey and more lemon rind.
- Chill and serve.
You may also like