- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 1hour 30 minutes
- In a large bowl mix all your ingredients except the mozarella cheese and bacon, set aside to rest.
- In a large baking tray place your bacon rashers 1 by 1 on the periferry of the baking tray, scoop 1 half of your minced meat mix into them and flatten.
- layer your cheese in the centre and top with other minced mix half wrap up with hanging bacon and cover with foil. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutres.
- Shotly remove from oven and uncover, return in the oven for 20 minutes for browning. After browning take out and place on a plate and serve hot.
You may also like