- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 1hour 30 minutes
- Start by dissolving the sugar and salt in the warm water, and add it to the flour, keep rolling it into a stick dough before adding the oil.
- Knead until smooth, cover and allow to rest for 1 hour
- After resting take out the dough and roll it out thinly about an 1 1/2 centimeters. using 2 tablespoons of oil and spread evenly on the rolled out dough.
- Cut the rolled out dough length wise about 5 cm thickand roll it diagonaland roll into a cylinder shape, and roll them until it looks swirled.
- Roll them out in circles of about 1 cm, place on a hot dry pan and allow each side to brown lightly.
- After doing this to all the chapatis, now put 2 tablespoons of corn oil and fry each side until browned and turn until browned.
- Serve hot.
You may also like