- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, baking salt, sugar, cardamom spice and cinnamon. Whisk together
- Gently add all the liquid ingredients, eggs, butter and milk. Combine until mixture comes together and dough is smooth.
- If it is too sticky add a little bit of flour. If too hard add a little bit of water. Dough should not be too sticky, when touched.
- Allow to rest for one hour.
- Roll out dough in to 1 inch thick. Cut into triangles.
- In a large sauce pan pour vegetable oil and deep fry triangles.
- Fry until golden brown about 3-5 minutes depending on size, remove and drain on serviettes.
You may also like