- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Mix the eggs, water and oil in the instant cake mix and combine well ensuring that they're no lumps.
- Using 6 different bowls place 1/2 teaspoon of each food coloring in the 6 bowls.
- Using a ladle scoop one ladle full into each of the bowls, and mix well.
- In a silicon mold, pour the colored cake mixes on on top the other until its finished, bake in the oven 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, shortly after using a piping back, pipe the spirals on top of your cake and shave lightly with chocolate.
You may also like