- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pot heat 2 tablespoons of oil and cook your onions until translucent, add your dried herbs and spices and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add your garlic and tomato paste and allow to become aromatic, add ypur tomato ragu and lower the heat.
- Skewer your sausage with your spaghetti and set aside.
- Add 2 cups of water and add your sausage spaghetti skewers, after adding them allow them to soften and get into the sauce.
- Add the other 2 cups of water and bring this to the boil. After spaghetti has cooked, serve immediately.
You may also like