- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- In a tall pot heat an 1/8 cup of oil and pan fry your kienyeji chicken pieces till theyre slightly browned. set aside
- Add your onions and whole spices and cook them until onion is translucent and begining to brown.
- Add your chili, garlic paste and spices and cook further for 15 minutes, add your chicken cube and return the chicken.
- Cover with water and allow to simmer for 2 hours until 1 or 2 cups of water remains.
- Add your cooking cream and allow to heat through, add 1/4 bunch fresh coriander (optional)
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
You may also like