- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Place your biscuits in a food processor and blend until slightly crumbled, add the melted butter and whizz one more time.
- Place buttery biscuits into a baking tin and press down with a high bowl glass until smoothie and firm. Place into a freezer allow to harden.
- Place the kiwi and pineapple, 1/2 cup sugar,1/2 cup water and whole cinnamon in a small pot and cook down until fully broken down and cooked about 35 minutes.
- Take out the whole cinnamon and place cooked fruit into a food processor and wizz until fine, place it in on a plate and refrigerate.
- Whisk your whipping cream until slightly thickened, add your icing sugar and whisk until fluffy, bring your kiwi and pineapple puree and fold into the whipping cream.
- Take out the baking tin from the freezer and pour in whipped cream and fruit mix and smoothed the top.
- Pour over more crushed cookies without butter and cover the top cover with cling film and return in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve chilled.
You may also like