- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- FOR BOILING
- Pan fry the onions for 10 minutes until translucent,add the lamb and a generous pinch of salt.
- Cover with water and boil until water has evaporated.
- FOR CURRY
- In a large pot, heat an 1/8 cup of oil and pan fry the onions until translucent.
- Add spices and allow to toast for 15 minutes on low heat, add the tomato paste and cook further for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, water and the lamb, allow to boil on high heat until thickened, add coriander just before serving.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or savoury pancakes.
You may also like