- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a larg pan heat 1/8 cup of oil and panfry onions until they start browning add your spices, green chili and cover and allow to toat for 10 minutes.
- Add your garlic and ginger paste and add youtr tomato paste, cover and allow to cook for 10 minutes before adding 3 cups of water.
- Add your unboiled yellow lentils and cover and allow to boil until lentils have cooked.
- If lentil asre still firm and the water has evaporated add an extra 1 cup of water and mix, allow to fully cooked.
- Add the yogurt and mix evenly, allow to heat through and serve.
You may also like