- Serves: 6 people
- Prep Time: 55 minutes
When cooking your pasta ensure not to over cook it, you could leave it slightly under al dente for better results.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan, add the onions and pan fry until translucent, add the leeks and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic paste and fry further for 10 minutes before adding the flour, reduce the heat and allow the flour to cook
- Add the milk, herbs and cheese and mix until smooth. Take off the heat.
- In a large bowl with the cooked macaroni add a pinch of salt and pour the liquid solution and mix evenly.
- Pour the macaroni mix into a baking caserole dish and place it in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes
- Serve hot.
You may also like