- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and 1 cup sugar until dissolved and fluffy, add butter, coconut milk, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla essence.
- In a seperate bowl add your flour, desicated coconut and mix, create a well in the centre and pour in your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorportated and smooth.
- Add chopped dried mango and mix, in either a greased baking tin or a silicone baking mould, add your batter and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove cake and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Whisk your whipping cream until fluffy, fold in toasted desicated coconut and frost your cake.
- Add dried mango on top and serve.
You may also like