- Serves: 1 person
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
I visited a friend in Uganda, and the peanut matoke was the best thing I had through my whole trip, so I thought of a way of giving it my own twist.
- Fry onion and garlic paste together and then add the peanuts and fry slightly.
- Add the coconut milk and allow the peanuts to cook fro about 20 min
- Add half a cup of water and blend all contents together.
- Fry the matoke slightly and add the peanut sauce over and allow to cook through.
- Add the chili and simmer for another 10 min.
You may also like