- In a large pot heat 1/8 cup of oil and panfry your sliced red onion until translucent add your spring onions and cook down slightly.
- Add your garlic and ginger paste and cook until aromatic, add your cubes and cook down until dissolved.
- Add your spices, lower the heat and allow to toast lightly. Add your tomatoes and two pinches of salt, mix well and add your water.
- Add your meatballs and cover the pot and bring to boil. Add your natural yogurt after 15 minutes of simmering.
- Add your green capsicum, bring to the boil and serve hot.
You may also like