- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pan heat 2 tablespoon of oil and the butter, place your meatballs on one half of your frying pan and add the onions to the other half and cook.
- Cook the onions until translucent, whislt checking your meatballs ensuring they dont burn on one side.
- On the onion side add the mixed dry herbs and allow them to cook down before adding the mushrooms allow both to cook down.
- Mix all the contents of the pan, add coriander stalks, cooking cream and milk, allow this to cook for 15 minutes and thickened.
- Add the cubed cheese and a mix ensuring all has melted and sticky.
- Serve hot with spaghetti.
You may also like