- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Mix tomatoes, coriander, garlic cloves and all the dry herbs and bake for 30 minutes at 185 degrees centigrade.
- After baking, place into a food processor and whizz until smooth.
- In alarge pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and panfry your meat balls until browned evenly.
- Add the red onions and continue to fry until translucent, add the tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes before adding the roast tomato sauce.
- Add a 1/4 cup of water and cook until thickened, recorrect seasoning and serve hot on spaghetti.
You may also like