- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- In a large pan heat 1/8 cup of oil and panfry the onions until translucent.
- Add the ginger paste and the spice mix, allow to toast for 10 minutes.
- Add a 1/4 cup of water before adding the yogurt. After all contents are well incorporated, ensure the sauce is well seasoned before adding your fish.
- Add your fish, cover slightly with sauce, turn down the heat and cover the pan with foil and allow it to cook for about 12 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and yogurt.
You may also like