- Serves: 2 people
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Roll out your puff pastry about 30 centimeters long and 15 centimeters wide, using a knife cut strips of about 2 cm apart across the ends leaving about 5 cm from the centre.
- Mix your cinnamon and caster sugar and set aside, dab the whole surface of the pastry with milk, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over and poppy seeds.
- Then right down at the center,sprinkle over with the nuts and raisins, take each fold or flap and braid over the rest until fully folded over.
- Sprinkle over with milk and cinnamon sugar and poppy seeds.
- Place on to a greased baking tray and bake in the oven for 200 degrees for 25 minutes until golden brown.
You may also like