- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Add the vinegar to the whole milk to make buttermilk, set it aside and allow to curdle.
- In your blended oats, add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well, set it aside.
- In the buttermilk add, your melted butter and 2 eggs and mix well ensuring it well incorporated.
- Add this into the blended oats, and ensure it is well combined.
- In a large hot pan add butter and one ladle of the mix, lower the heat completely and wait for the pancakes to form.
- Gently cook on low before turning, turn and ensure well browned. Serve Hot with honey.
You may also like