- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pan heat your coconut oil and season well with salt and black pepper, add your chicken thighs skin side down and fry until browned and crispy.
- Remove and set aside, add your onions and spring onions and pan- fry them until slightly translucent, add your carrots and mushrooms and cook further for 5 minutes.
- Add your butter beans and garlic paste and mix evenly ensuring everything is well coated, add your baked beans, tomatoes and assorted vegetables next and season with salt.
- After the tomatoes have broken down add your coconut milk and water and allow to come to the boil.
- Return your chicken thighs skin side up allowing them to cook through, create a space in the center and add your rice right before serving.
- Sprinkle over with coriander and then serve.
You may also like