- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 56 minutes
- Whisk the egg whites until slightly foamy, slowly add the sugar as you whisk until white, shinny and slightly firm.
- In a seperate bowl incorporate all ingredients together and mix evenly till doughy consistency is attained.
- Pour in your whisked shiny egg white (meringue) and fold into mix until mixed.
- Pour into a greased baking tray or a silicone mold and bake in the oven at 180 degrees centigrade for 40 minutes
- Remove and allow to rest and cool, then serve.
You may also like