- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade, in the bottom of a baking tray line the base with the sliced oranges and sprinkle the 1/2 cup of caster sugar
- In a food processor combine the flour and the sugar whizz for 45 seconds until combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk the orange juice, eggs, orange zest and olive oil and whisk until combined.
- Start up the processor and add the wet ingredients until everything is combined smoothly.
- Pour mixture over oranges and knock on table surface twice and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes and check if fully cooked when toothpick comes out clean
- Set aside to cool for 30 minutes, before flipping over.
You may also like