- Serves: 2 people
- Prep Time: 2 hour 35 minutes
- In a large pot heat 1/4 cup of oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Pan fry the beef shins each side for 10 minutes or until browned
- Remove and set aside, in the same pot add the onions and cook them until translucent.
- Add garlic paste, spices and tomato paste then pan fry further for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the cubed tomatoes, cover the pot and allow to cook until fully broken down and consistency is smooth.
- Return beef shins and cover with 4 cups of beef stock or water, allow to cook for 2 hours before serving.
- Allow stew to rest for 45 minutes before reheating and serving.
You may also like