- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Season your steak with salt and pepper on both sides
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the steak in the pan for about 30 seconds then add the potatoes on one side.
- Fry further for 2 minutes or until browned then turn the steak.
- Cook the other side for another 2 and a half minutes.
- Remove the steak and place it in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- As the steak cooks add the onions, rosemary, butter and garlic into the same pan with the potatoes and fry further.
- Add 4 tablespoons of water 2 times at intervals of 10 minutes or until water has completely evaporated.
- Remove the steak from the oven and return it into the pan.
- Baste with the butter solution achieved from the sauce.
- Add a halved tomato seed side down and fry until ready to remove the steak and potatoes.
- Serve immediately with red wine.
You may also like