- Serves: 5 people
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- In a large pan heat the 1/3 cup of ghee, add your onions and pan fry until slightly translucent, add your spices and allow to toast on low heat for 7 minutes.
- Add your garlic and ginger paste and allow to toast evenly. Shortly after add sweet corn, butter beans, baked beans and 1/2 cup of water
- Bring to boil before adding your coconut milk and paneer, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Right before serving add your assorted veg and allow to heat through for 2 minutes to allow the vegetables for them to just be cooked.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
You may also like