- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Add the vinegar to the whole milk to make buttermilk, set it aside and allow to curdle.
- In your blended oats, add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well, set it aside.
- Add the buttermilk into the blended oats, and ensure it is well combined. Add your peanut butter and do the same.
- Get a cup cake ,mold and line it with cup cake papers, add the batter almost to the top.
- Place in hot oven of 180 degrees centigrade and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove allow to cool and serve.
You may also like