- Serves: 4 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Add the vinegar to the whole milk to make buttermilk, set it aside and allow to curdle.
- In your blended oats, add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well, set it aside.
- Add the buttermilk into the blended oats, and ensure it is well combined. Add your peanut butter and do the same.
- In a large hot pan add butter and one ladle of the mix, lower the heat completely and wait for the pancakes to form.
- Gently cook on low before turning, turn and ensure well browned.
You may also like