- Serves: 3 people
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and the butter, place your meatballs on one half of your frying pan and add the onions to the other half and cook simulteniously.
- Cook the onions until translucent, whislt checking your meatballs ensuring they dont burn on one side.
- On the onion side, add the garlic, ginger and peri peri spice mix and allow to cook slightly mixing frequently.
- Add the cooking cream and 1/8 cup of water and mix all the contents including the meatballs.
- Cook until a thick consistency is attained.
- Add coriander before serving.
You may also like