- Serves: 2 people
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Using a knife, slice your pineapple right down the middle and cut out the center ensuring to not damage the skin, scrape the excess flesh on the inside and set aside.
- In a large pan add the coconut oil and season it evenly with salt and black pepper, add your chicken and cook until white and sealed.
- Add your onions and allow them to cook until slightly translucent, add your nuts and toss until toasted lightly.
- Add your coconut milk and allow to reduce and coat your chicken and nut mix, set aside and cool for 20 minutes.
- After cooling place the cooked chicken nut mix and mix well with pineapple chunks, scrapped pineapple, cucumber and raisins, squeeze in the lemon in.
- Mix well and serve inside pineapple half and serve.
You may also like