- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- In a pot heat about ¼ cup of oil and add the three sliced onions and the tablespoon of salt and fry for 15 min.
- Add the cinnamon, the cardamom and the pilau masala. Toast lightly for 15 min.
- Add the the garlic and ginger paste and fry further for 10 min
- Add the water and bring to the boil.
- Wash your rice and add into pilau, boil for 15 min or until water level is at par with rice.
- Cover and steam on low heat until rice is fully cooked.
You may also like